Thursday, February 18, 2010

Power Of Attorney Templatebuy Propertyindia What Kind Of Power Of Attorney Do I Need To File If The Person Is Already Deceased?

What kind of power of attorney do I need to file if the person is already deceased? - power of attorney templatebuy propertyindia

My brother died and never married with no children. He had a lawyer, and they are now trying to file a tax in front of their property file properties, etc.. and we need a proxy ... I will try to submit this form myself, but it is certain that the lawyer be able to present my mother every right to act on their behalf must ... Could someone please advise me ... I am in the state of Mississippi.

4 comments:

JC said...

I do not think it would be presenting a power because it is already past (regret firm, BTW). I think they are trying to be the executor of his estate.

darkdiva said...

If your brother is dead, you can not have the power. It can go to the post of administrator of his property. The property is transferred through probate court, if it was contained in a trust. You need a lawyer with the case and ask someone to help not trying to cheat you too.

Troll Police Dogs said...

At this point you have to get a real lawyer and manager of their assets. Her mother is the first in a position to be the guardian of their property.

You will notice that when someone dies, Pop scam and start your social security number of the deceased to his own advantage. Goods prosecutors are useful here too. Something suspicious should be reported to the attorney, and ends the same.

menotyou said...

Sorry for your loss. You will not be able to get a POA, because his brother would have to sign it. Was there a will? Is there an executor of the estate. Contact your local probate court or the consent of the Board, may be guided in the right direction.

Post a Comment