Thursday, February 11, 2010

Average Bmi For Country Why Do People Keep Saying The Average American Size Is "normal" ?

Why do people keep saying the average American size is "normal" ? - average bmi for country

This is true both for the wire models. On the underside of Madrid banned models with a BMI of vomit allegedly 18 or less, and men in relation to this, because "girls and hungry" to get this thin. This is not really true. I have a BMI of 17.5, hungry and without food, what you want. My parents are thin, even my mother behind me. They have a fast metabolism.

Then people say: "How can people support prohibition of discrimination?" Why? "Because it is obvious. You have the obese, which is not prohibited skinny people allowed.

Then use the people the size of the American average of 14 to correspond to what is normal and healthy. All I can say is that a size 14 is not normal or healthy for any country in the vicinity of the Welt.

All I can say is that not every thin person himself will die of hunger. Some people are thin by nature, because some people are naturally bigger. Also to assess the use of U.S. standards of what "healthy" is ridiculous.

6 comments:

LedZep... said...

I'm sorry, honey, but are in the minority here .... more overweight people who are starving or vomiting to lose weight that people are naturally thin.

Pilar L said...

United States 67% are overweight. This is ridiculous! Care what I think most people have is the incredible Americans eat unhealthy food. When most people only read what's actually in a Twinky, or fried food, we all love, it can know how US-fat you feel better. I understand that some people are naturally thin and others are naturally larger than "normal." However, consumption of 3 times need the fat in your body is simply unhealthy and will die soon. Good for those who are dissatisfied with their appearance, I love my body too!

miss_rub... said...

The Americans are too fat ... I think it is sad to see how overweight they call "healthy." I was surprised after a trip to the United States, as the portions of food and great people! The average is not necessarily "normal" is only half! Be proud to be thin and healthy!

BethAnn said...

There is nothing wrong too thin. I wish I was skinny. When you're cold, you can use the T-shirt from a friend or a jacket, yet comfortable. Thicknesses, we can not do. I just feel cold and say that I'm not, because I know no one else, sweatshirt, or whatever fits my big car. It appears that excess fat to keep warm, but I think that is all the extra space is too cold when exposed to compensate for the warming of fat. However, the models should work well. I do not care if ill be too thin. When do what it is their business.

Richie said...

ugh i dont know

Anonymous said...

Say wha

Post a Comment