Saturday, January 2, 2010

Usb Media Card Reader Why Does My USB Media Card Reader Mess Up My Ability To Sync My Ipod?

Why does my USB media card reader mess up my ability to sync my Ipod? - usb media card reader

I have a Windows XP and a 30 GB iPod Video. You are not entitled to the use of hard disk on my iPod. Every time I think 7in1 card reader into a USB port on my computer will not sync my iPod. ITunes said that my iPod is in recovery mode, and are forced to the iPod to remove the situation correctly. Delete the iPod does not solve anything.

If I disconnect my card reader, iTunes and sync my iPod without problems. New Dell computer for my father with Vista includes a card reader. He received the iPod like me, but unfortunately the main Media Card Reader is much more difficult, as is the internal.

1 comment:

adreed said...

I am not an expert in iTunes, but it seems that the software does not recognize the card reader and an iPod and connect a second, only causes more conflict. Check apple.com to see if an update of iTunes.

Post a Comment