Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Price, Flash Memory Controller, I Wanna Sell My Pavillion T730i.which Is 2 Year Old.plz Suggest Its Selling Price?

I wanna sell my pavillion t730i.which is 2 year old.plz suggest its selling price? - price, flash memory controller,

delhi.want m possible.plz still sell as soon as I have) your purchase price (in rupees. i dnt know how much should I sell my frnd plz suggest me a good price ..
n
Another thing, m planning to buy new laptop ..
Features are ...>
> Motherboard Mero GL8E (PTGD1-LA)

> 256/3200 MB RAM DDR 400 SDRAM

> Speed Processor and Intel ® Pentium ® 4 (P) 515 processor - 2.93GHz/533
775

> Video Graphics Intel ® Extreme Graphics
Controller Chipset integrated w/915G

> Video Memory Up to 128 MB UMA

> Hard Drive 40GB SATA

> CD-RW/DVD-ROM 48x32x16x48
48X-Write / 32X - Re-Write / 16x DVD read --
48X - CD-ROM read

> 9 in 1 card reader for Compact Flash I / II, Memory Stick / Pro, MMC / SD, Smart
Media, xD, Microdrive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To www.pricegrabber.com and placed in the model number. Enter a list of all the places of sale and the price they are sold, in order from smallest to largest.

Post a Comment