Saturday, January 23, 2010

How Do U Hook A Ps3 To Hi Def How Do I Hook Up A PS3 To A Non Hi-def TV?

How do I hook up a PS3 to a non Hi-def TV? - how do u hook a ps3 to hi def

OK, I just got a PS3 and used for the first time in an HDTV. Then I wanted to play on a normal TV set (with the basic red, white and connected Yello cable A / V).

But when I tried to play on a normal TV to the PS3 desktop never appeared.

Now I must go back and connect to high-definition television and change the video settings? Or is there a simpler way to handle this situation?

4 comments:

Christian S said...

When you switch on the back when the light turns red, hold down the power button for 10 seconds and set the display settings.

Sammy S said...

Hey bro! Yes, you should connect to an HDTV and then change the setting on 480th I'm sure if it works, he said, holding the power button, but I do not know, change the settings.

ι ωαѕ ηєνєя нєяє said...

The son is normal, as you say, that the basic red, white and yellow. Simply the settings because I think his Av but surely, the power button press POWER!

Anonymous said...

Frankly, the Xbox 360 and PS3 for HDTV only made to support the coup graphics for your money.

Post a Comment