Saturday, December 26, 2009

Russin Girls I Dont Understand The Male Mind. What Should I Do?

I dont understand the Male mind. What should I do? - russin girls

I have, since they tend to turn on and off for many years. We left when I was 16 years for 9 months at that time was one of my longest relationships. Then we parted ... when I broke with him. It hurt some, I looked at that time. We were young, but ...

For so many years and I am now 25, we will be once every 3-6 months .... Drink, talk, and it always seemed to me soo hot. I have always liked .. We eat together ...

CUDL one night watching television or a movie .... I enjoyed your company .... Soo much

A few weeks ago ... We went with an old friend of him and me ... We had a few drinks and children were children who ... Speaking of Red girls and cute as they are ...

I wrote the next day ... "Sorry for talking head hot red russiuns for you. Its so hot as a leading provider of Red Hot Russian girl, too!"

I took it as he pleased ....

So I went home one night ... and I stayed with them ....

Since then ... In fact, he has not respondedmy texts or anything ...

It was the amazing sex she had ever .... I mean, really ... It was so emotional and meaninful Soo ... It was great! We both had the best power ...

I want to know more ... I do not understand ... I do not know how to say what he did was wrong ...

Compelty IT plan tonic a relationship that we had ruined ... I thought I wanted to be more ... especialy who slept with me ...

Woudlnt this guy sleeps with girls who just is not the case ... Who do not sleep with someone for 2 years ..


So .... What should I tell him ... I do not understand why he acted so .... I dont get it ...

Please ignore all my typos and spelling checker does not work and I'm terrible spelling ....

Thank you for reading and responding ...

No comments:

Post a Comment